CFS Central Coast
5'8" lithe, dark hair going to gray at the temple, military bearing
- About two weeks after the Battle of Redding the Tir withdrew their forces back to the outskirts of Yreka. History books would have you believe it was the general uprising and guerrilla warfare of the residents in the area threatening the Lines of Communication for the invading army. In truth, one sniper was able to kill 4 Tir Combat Mages over those two weeks and cut their magic capability by a third. The threat to Tir magic superiority was deemed too large to continue to fight skirmish style battles, so they withdrew.
- That sniper was Jason Westmoreland. 15 years later he is trying to resurrect the California of legend. The Golden State of freedom from Japan, racism and the restoration of its natural beauty.
- He is a founding member of the Golden Fleece Society
- He is the Command Master Sargent of Camp Roberts CFS Guard Barracks and Training Facility
- Everyone who learns his story thinks he is an Adept, if he is no one can tell. He assenses as completely mundane.
- He has absolutely no metahuman bias, even though he made his mark fighting the Tir.
- He is the de facto commander of Camp Roberts. The NCOs and most junior officers follow his lead. He tries to keep the guard from dipping even further into the joke most of the world considers them